Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dance Recital

Today was recital. It was a crazy day because I had to leave at 7:30am to head to Green Bay for class and drop my boys off with Uncle Jerod because Daddy was at work. Aunt Jilli took my girls overnight and graciously agreed to get Kennedy to dress rehearsal that morning and then get her ready for the recital as well as get her to recital. My professor let me leave class an hour early. I got to the recital at 12:30 and it started promptly at 1pm.

I'm so proud of my Kennedy. I love to watch her dance. I know this is me being biased, but I think she's pretty dang good. She likes to "shake it". (...those are her words)

It was an awesome show. Not only did I get to watch Kennedy, but my neices - Taylor, Mackenzie and Brookie, my sister-in-law Jasmine, and a whole slew of cousins were in the recital.

Wish you were there Jen. We needed someone to start the catcalling. :) Here's a few pics for you instead.



1st pic:Brookie, Kennedy, Mackenzie & Taylor
2nd pic: Kennedy & Aunt Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Recitals are the best! They always come home so proud of themselves and they should!! How fun and she looks just like a cute little pixie in that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad recital went good! pics looks soo dang cute, wish I could've been there too, you know I would've had the catcalling going haha such a loud mouth :) Miss you guys! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girls are all so cute in there costumes.

    ReplyDelete