Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Mother's Day

I had to share this...it's too cute. Fiona woke up on Sunday AM with really bad allergies, so she stayed home from church. When I got home, she literally ran at me and shoved a card in my hands. She wrote some very sweet words but the icing was the quarter she taped inside the card. You have to understand that she is a tightwad like her mother so for her to give up money for something other than tithing - it's a big deal. I'm typing her wonderful phonetic spelling:

"Happy Muthrs Day - I love you mom
this qarter is for you all for doing the stufh you did
I love you mom
Happy muthris day
I rele love you mom."

I tried to give her the quarter back but she wouldn't hear of it.

3 comments:

  1. I'd have to say, you must be rich now with that quarter!! Those are hard to come by around here as well! What a sweet daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep that one for your journal. Those are the BEST presents we get on any day!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! No worries on being the perfect mother. We all feel that way. That is why half of utah women are on anti depressants. Don't try so hard. We need a weekend with just us girls. You,me,becca, stef and brit. Think about it. Check out my new blog on amydespainphotography.blogspot.com
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete