Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

First, I just wanted to wish all of you fabulous mom's a Happy Mother's Day! I thought I'd share a poem with you that Kennedy wrote at school. She brought it home for me on Friday. It made my day.
Happy Mother's Day
May 2009
Name: Becky
Mother of: Gryffin, Porter, Fiona and Kennedy
She loves: Flowers, Family and Kisses
She feels: Happy, Sad and Mad
She needs: Dad, Mom and Sister
She fears: Snakes, Snowstorms and Tornados
She would like to see: Sisters, Brothers, Moms and Dads
Resident of: Maple Road, Gresham
I like to call her Mommy.
I love you Mommy!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing like one of your kids to say what they really think about you. Occasionally it isn't quite what we expect but Kennedy did a good job in painting you in a bright, positive light. Hope your day was happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..I would say she knows her mom pretty spot-on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is darling! Is she in 4th grade? I posted the same style of poem my daughter Mandy wrote for me a few days ago. These are the things that touch your heart as a mother! So worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna - she is in 2nd grade. I read the one that Mandy wrote..loved it

    ReplyDelete