Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Well, I desperately tried to convince the Easter Bunny to come Saturday morning but no. So, early Sunday morning I heard children running around trying to find candy. Kennedy led the pack at 5:45 am. I took them until close to 7:30 to find them. The hard part was knowing they weren't allowed to eat any candy until after lunchtime.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter. When I asked my children why we celebrate Easter, they answered, "To remember that Jesus died for us and that he lives again....and for the awesome candy the Easter Bunny brings." Good enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. We had the same 5:30 a.m. experience at our house! AHHHHH!! These kids are nuts for candy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! The easter bunny hides them tough at your house ;) And I think your kids gave a great answer as to why we celebrate Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete