Monday, January 26, 2009

Something sweet...

Fiona has a new found love for canned whipped cream. At first she would ask to have it in a bowl. Then she asked for mom or dad to squirt it straight into her mouth. Now, if you listen really closely when Fiona gets home from school, you can hear the fridge open and some one clinking trying to find something. Things will get very quiet and then, "Pshoosh!!!!!!", as she squirts herself a mouthful. When caught, she just smiles with whipped cream where her teeth used to be.
It's a good giggle for me. I might have to join her in her obsession. Did you know there are only 15 calories in 2 tbsp? Here of some pics of her caught in the act.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Beck, this one gave me a giggle too. Tee Hee Hee... I think I'm going to try Fiona's trick next time I get the urge to snack on something sweet. Only 15 calories huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! Shes too cute!

    Nick does this, apparetnly its a Hoffman thing?

    ReplyDelete