Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No one likes a frowning face....

I don't know why it is, but Gryffin hates to have his picture taken. (...boy was he sent to the wrong house....his mom takes pictures every day...) Yesterday, I tried to take a picture of both of my boys sitting on the countertop...they were my helpers while I was making dinner. They were giggling and hugging each other so I thought I'd take the photo op. As soon as Gryffin saw the camera, he started screaming. The picture is blurry because I couldn't stop laughing.

So, you will notice in most pictures Gryffin is frowning, looking away or screaming "no!" at me. The only way I can get a semi-decent one is when he is doing something silly like sticking q-tips in his nose, or wearing red rain boots with nothing else but a smile.
(See picture below for visual explanation..)


3 comments:

  1. I love the picture in the red boots. No explanation needed. Good luck with your classes and busy life as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, hilarious! gotta love little boys. Cute blog too beck, good luck with classes. Miss you lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky!! It's been years since I've heard anything of you and your family. Six years ago you were in my shoes--only one kid. Now you've had three more ALL of them so adorable and you are looking good as always. I'm so glad you have a blog. I noticed it on Pleshecks blog list--and I'm so glad--I think of you guys often and hope all is well.
    By the way, this is Sister Fredriksen -- now Jensen....you can check my blog out at kinleejae.blogspot.com
    I'm so glad to get in contact with you again. I miss all you guys and dream of visiting again someday....

    ReplyDelete