Sunday, September 27, 2009

Farm Heritage Days

Saturday was the 3rd (I think) annual Farm Heritage Days in Gresham, Wisconsin. This day equals the excitement of Christmas for Porter. There is always a tractor parade, they throw candy, animals, and a drawing for model tractor (toys). My kids really lucked out at the tractor drawing this year; Kennedy, Fiona and Porter all won a tractor. Gryffin was a bit upset but when the other three said they would share he perked up. They are expensive - to be looked at and not played with tractors, so I convinced them to let me put them back in the box. (They will thank me later...) The bargain invloves me going and buying a tractor from Wal-mart. Thought I'd send some pics. I think Porter's favorite part of the day was being able to climb on all of the tractors.


Fiona and Kennedy by the animals - this is where Fiona spent her whole day



Porter watching the tractor parade and Gryffin checkin out the tractors


Porter test driving - the second picture cracks me up!
Gryffin, Porter and Cousin Dallin

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing funner that winning a prize from a drawing!! That is so cool. You must be very persuasive to get them to put it back into the box, I think that would be impossible around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, love the pictures Beck, thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you said they threw candy and animals. At least that's how I read it. hehe I'll bet Porter thought he was in heaven.

    ReplyDelete